- Assist in the stock take of Admin Inventory such as stationery, toners, beverages, bottled water, NLB collaterals and etc
- Assist in tracking the routine maintenance of common office equipment (photocopiers & water dispensers)
- Conduct weekly checks on meeting rooms in LSC
Prepare and consolidate the CS pulping list for follow-up and approval of pulping exercise
- Assist in the logistics for Visits, including the following:
- Signages are put up to welcome visitors
- AV system is set-up properly
- Refreshments/Beverages/Tables / Chairs are arranged neatly
- Assist in taking and uploading photos for visits/ events
- LSC Hotline & Intercomm:
Man LSC hotline and Intercomm
Assist to verify physical items against consolidated list for condemnation and follow-up on condemnation exercise.
Issue of official items
- Provide logistics support for RDM Townhall & communication sessions
- Manage and update inventory for personal protection equipment (PPE)
Carry out the following divisional HR functions, meeting the expected performance, deliverables of these functions.
- Casual Staff Recruitment
- Carry out the full recruitment spectrum for casual staff, from verification of user’s requests, sourcing & shortlisting of candidates, security clearance, arranging interview, confirmation of employment till staff reporting for work & resignation.
- Management of employment agencies with HR on the administration and work processes.
- Facilitate casual staff 1st day at work.
- Handle staff contracts including contract renewals and resignation
- Facilitate staff performance cases HR covering counseling or coaching or termination
- Housekeep HR documentation (soft/hard copies) / filing of records and its maintenance in designated depositories
- Casual Staff Payroll Processing
- Process payroll from submission, verification to approval of timesheets
- Track the validity of manpower PO(s) and ensure availability of PO(s) for payment
- Track the invoicing and payment of the recruitment agencies
- Track monthly expenditure of various funds so as to keep within the approved budget
- Staff Welfare Benefits
- Carry out the administration of staff welfare benefits such as gifts in kind for retirees, hospitalization etc.
- Carry out the administration & submission of staff compliments
- Prepare reports for submission
- Assist to draft standard templates/forms and guidelines for corporate services function (such as security or projects)
- Assist to provide administrative and logistics support for projects (such as Internet Surfing Separation Project)
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned.
- Relevant experience in HR and administration work
- Preferably with prior experience working in government agency
- Skills in interpreting user/clients information needs
- Good command of English and communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Strong team player, good networking skills
- Meticulous, analytical, organized
(B)Relevant experience requirement
(C) Personal Characteristics:
1) Pleasant and cheerful disposition with a good working attitude
3) Possess attention to detail
4) Organised and neat in work
5) Possess initiative
6) Able to commit fully